Annonce

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 22-04-2020 14:55:19

eleuteria
Dollz à temps partiel

CORRIGE : Probable bug on Italian site on Quest Replay.

Hello! I was told by a player that although she had the room already from a previous Quest, she did not get the extension after doing this week replay.
I would like to know if it is a bug, or if it is not possible to do again a quest and choose the second final to have the extension.
I was interested in this week room extension as I already have done this quest in the past and have the room. Thank you for your  attention and for a prompt reply.

Dernière modification par eleuteria (22-04-2020 14:55:47)

#2 22-04-2020 15:10:23

kheleria
Dollz Newbie

Re: CORRIGE : Probable bug on Italian site on Quest Replay.

Hi!
I've got a question for you. Did you, or the other player you are talking about, did the two endings of the quest when it was originally released in 2018.
If you did the two endings of the quest (by paying 150 feez), it means that you and the other player already have the extension of the room.
On the other hand, if you only did one ending of the quest in 2018, you should get the extension of the room by doing the second ending.

Hope I answered your question.

#3 22-04-2020 17:34:58

eleuteria
Dollz à temps partiel

No, at that time (in 2018) we did only one ending.
This is why I was thinking of doing again the Quest and choosing this time the other ending….so to obtain the extension.
But the player " Metalia" did the Replay once again ( a few days ago), choosing the other ending, but unfortunately she didn't get the extension, that is why I haven't tried it yet.
At this point I suppose there must be a technical problem, can you please control? Thankyou.

#4 24-04-2020 18:23:06

sarah
Equipe Feerik Games
Site web

Hi eleuteria!

You can get the room “House of the Futurer” on the first end of this quest or its extension if you already have the room.

It's not normal if your friend didn't get the extension.
Fixed for Metalia.

We will correct that. Sorry.

If you know other players who have had this problem, can you tell them to come forward or give me their usernames?

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/lolitea4-2.png

#5 25-04-2020 08:41:49

eleuteria
Dollz à temps partiel

I did the Quest and got the extension, thankyou so much!
If I here of other players having the same problem I will tell them to forward the problem. 

Dernière modification par eleuteria (25-04-2020 08:46:38)

Pied de page des forums