Annonce

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 31-12-2021 01:34:11

soneca
Dollz Newbie

brazilian server

Please fix our Brazilian server. He's in serious trouble and we can't play properly!!

#2 31-12-2021 07:44:51

laurelinelarose
Bourgmestre d'Aarnel [Modératrice]

Re: brazilian server

Hello

Can you specify what troubles do you run into when playing on the brazilian server, please ?

Have a nice day!

#3 01-01-2022 23:59:16

leti520
Dollz Newbie

laurelinelarose a écrit:

Hello

Can you specify what troubles do you run into when playing on the brazilian server, please ?

Have a nice day!

Hi! I'm also Brazilian and the main problems of our server are things that have disappeared from the inventory and other things that don't appear in our rooms. We are also unable to buy things in stores, consequently not being able to complete adventures or level up. It's been like this for months.

Thank you.

#4 03-01-2022 20:07:16

stella-pt
Dollz très bavarde
Lieu: Dreamz

Yes, as a player of the Brazilian server, I can also say that the game in the Brazilian server is barely playable. We can buy things like in the fast offers and happy hours for example (I bought the new flash set and it works), can put our dolls to work, can access the forum. But, we cannot access the shops (only the closets shops), we can't see our items in the inventory (appears empty), can't acess OhMyGames, can't see any item in the rooms (only the doll and the room itself, we don't see any item while visiting other dolls as well), and this last problem makes us not participate in the doll and loft weekly runways, not even in the special ones.

Dernière modification par stella-pt (03-01-2022 20:08:37)

Voir mes créations dans Anchor :)

#5 06-01-2022 02:09:28

soneca
Dollz Newbie

laurelinelarose a écrit:

Hello

Have a nice day!

We are not able to do the basics to play and every day the number of problems increases and the number of players leaving the game is huge.

We really need help to resolve the issues or if the issues are not resolved and you are no longer investing in these versions of the game, transfer our accounts with all our items to the French or American server. Many girls love the game, they invested a lot here and it wouldn't be fair to lose all that...

Below is a list of the problems we are facing:

- Comodos reset

- No items are visible in any of the rooms - this includes furniture, clothing, accessories, floors, everything.

- Parades - we can't participate because we can't dress and save the dollz

- Purchases - we are unable to purchase any items in stores because a notice written ELEMENT RELOOKING appears

- Quests - we couldn't do it because we couldn't buy the items because a warning written ELEMENT RELOOKING appears

- Organization of items (MIS COSAS) - No longer works. We are not able to select to see specific items such as blouses or tables, nor the color separation.

- Activities - None of the items work

#6 06-01-2022 13:05:34

laurelinelarose

Hello

I notified the team about your issues. But could you give more details, please ?

For instance, some of you say the inventories are empty. Did you lose all of your items at once or only specific categories/ colors ?
For others, the categories don't work. Do you mean that they just don't show up or that nothing happens when you select one ?

Concerning empty rooms. Is it the same for everyone ? Even if you see items in your inventory and put them in a room, you don't see anything there ?

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience

#7 06-01-2022 22:46:52

soneca
Dollz Newbie

laurelinelarose a écrit:

Hello

I notified the team about your issues. But could you give more details, please ?

For instance, some of you say the inventories are empty. Did you lose all of your items at once or only specific categories/ colors ?
For others, the categories don't work. Do you mean that they just don't show up or that nothing happens when you select one ?

Concerning empty rooms. Is it the same for everyone ? Even if you see items in your inventory and put them in a room, you don't see anything there ?

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience

The inventory doesn't have any items, just all the items are gone for everyone.

All rooms have the same problem of just showing the doll. No decorative items and no clothes.

The problem is for all players on the server:6_asoupir:

#8 07-01-2022 21:58:06

jamylle
Dollz Newbie

Ola´, meu nome e Lucyanne.
Estamos com problemas serissimos na plataforma brasileira.
Nosso inventario sumiu. Todos os vestidos, perucas, sapatos,....tudo que pagamos e lutamos para adquirir.
O jogo depois que o flash encerrou nunca mais funcionou direito....pode alguem nos ajudar?
O jogo brasileiro precisa de ajuda.
HELP!!!!!!!!!

#9 08-01-2022 22:32:18

skeleton
Styliste
Lieu: Tchat IRC
Site web

Je confirme, en allant sur la version PT (portugaise), mon inventaire est vide.
Joué 2 fois au coffre, et les items n'apparaissent pas non plus.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/494666523907063818/929487574697926716/unknown.png

https://i.goopics.net/p314R.png https://i.postimg.cc/4dQVnQqC/nightfallbanner5.png https://i.postimg.cc/Px1zY8VH/iconnf.png

#10 16-01-2022 03:07:12

soneca
Dollz Newbie

Please help our Brazilian server!
we love this game

#11 16-01-2022 11:56:46

laurelinelarose

Hello

The team is looking into it, don't worry.
We hope they can fix everything, but it might take some time.
Thank you for your patience ^^

Have a nice day!

#12 17-01-2022 16:29:13

stella-pt
Dollz très bavarde

laurelinelarose a écrit:

Hello

Have a nice day!

Thank you so much for your help
Also we cannot see any items in our loft in any room (this bug happened even before the inventory one, saying this in case it can serve of little help).

#13 29-01-2022 17:50:08

sophya-21
Dollz Newbie

I've been playing ohmydoll since 2010, I have a VIP, and I think frankly not renewing, I haven't been able to play for a while. I just go in daily to work. In other games there was a union of servers due to the amount of players, maybe it could be a solution for us (my suggestion). almost 12 years, I don't want to give up my doll.

we need an answer!

#14 10-02-2022 20:10:51

leti520
Dollz Newbie

laurelinelarose a écrit:

Hello

Have a nice day!

Thank you, we will wait.

#15 17-03-2022 22:00:39

soneca
Dollz Newbie

We need answers. Please!  

#16 18-03-2022 14:14:44

laurelinelarose

Hello

Sorry, the team knows about the issues on your server but it seems they haven't had the time to look into it yet.
I can only advise you to stay patient, hoping they will find a solution.

Have a nice day!

#17 15-04-2022 22:10:49

cupecake
Dollz Newbie

hello, I've been using this doll for some time, because it's impossible to play in the Brazilian serve, but I would like the game to come back I have many lofts, everything is gone I'm out of anything, please check what's happening, thank you very much

#18 27-05-2022 20:54:02

soneca
Dollz Newbie

#19 23-06-2022 14:49:13

bethyoliveira
Dollz Newbie

good morning I had more than 1000 items in the inventory and the repeated ones in the attic but now I have nothing and none of the items are there and nothing opens years of play and everything is gone even the rooms are now for sale again but I already paid for they can please help us.Bethyrpo

#20 23-06-2022 15:08:42

laurelinelarose

bethyoliveira a écrit:

good morning I had more than 1000 items in the inventory and the repeated ones in the attic but now I have nothing and none of the items are there and nothing opens years of play and everything is gone even the rooms are now for sale again but I already paid for they can please help us.Bethyrpo

Hello

Did this issue appear on your account on the Brazilian server ?
If so, please make sure that you are still logged in your real account and have not been using an other without noticing.

Hope you find your rooms and items soon, keep me updated

#21 30-07-2022 00:15:38

cupecake
Dollz Newbie

I started playing on 03/8/2014, I have several lots, extended lofts and furniture, clothes, gifts in general, everything is gone, I can't do the adventures, they don't charge or make the purchase, I really like this game, please help us , I'm playing here for now but I log in every day because it's the only thing I can do, help us, thank you

#22 05-11-2022 17:09:39

leti520
Dollz Newbie

Hello again!

I'm aware that we need to wait, but it's been months since we reported the problems and well, it continue. Can we get updates? It looks like our server is being discontinued and if that is true we would like to at least have a confirmation as it is sad to keep our hopes up.

A lot of us spend money on this game, it would be nice if we could at least have our items moved to another server like the US or France one if the Brazilian server really doesn't come back.

Thank you for your attention and I hope to receive news.

xoxo.

#23 10-11-2022 00:04:32

stella-pt
Dollz très bavarde

laurelinelarose a écrit:

bethyoliveira a écrit:

Hello

Did this issue appear on your account on the Brazilian server ?
If so, please make sure that you are still logged in your real account and have not been using an other without noticing.

Hope you find your rooms and items soon, keep me updated

I'm sorry to bother you. I want to thank you for your availability and time, I appreciate it a lot.
The issue here happens in every single account in that version. Everyone that said something about it confirmed. The shop appears almost empty, inventory is empty, all rooms are empty, can't access OhMyGames, can't purchase anything. That version of the game is unplayable right now.
Again, sorry to bother, but I had to say that it isn't something that happens to only one account, and that it isn't because of logging into the wrong account of something of the same genre.

#24 13-12-2022 15:28:47

leti520
Dollz Newbie

???

#25 09-02-2023 00:05:45

leti520
Dollz Newbie

Bonjour. Je vous en prie, répondez-nous !

Tout d'abord, je m'excuse pour l'échec de la communication, car j'ai besoin d'utiliser Google Traductor.

Notre serveur brésilien semble être désactivé il y a 2 ans, nous avons demandé de l'aide (la dernière fois le 31 décembre 2021), mais rien n'a été fait ( ). Je m'excuse pour une telle insistance, mais j'aimerais vraiment une réponse. Le pardon à nouveau si cela semble impoli.

La clarification des problèmes, des meubles, des vêtements et d'autres articles a disparu des chambres. Peu importe que nous utilisons Flash ou Unity, rien n'appa https://i.imgur.com/Hllfirg.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/XUd8bQK.png

Nos articles dans l'inventaire sont nuls, rien n'apparaît. Ici: [img]rpFDgIg.png[/img]

Nous ne pouvions rien acheter! Nos magasins ont disparu et ne nous ont pas laissé acheter les articles nécessaires pour terminer les aventures ou niveler. Ici: https://i.imgur.com/sP8jYni.png
https://i.imgur.com/GdnIN33.png
https://i.imgur.com/gVnwQG2.png

En bref, rien ne fonctionne sur le serveur brésilien. Pouvez-vous nous aider? Ont-ils vraiment désactivé le serveur? S'il est éteint, nous pouvons transférer nos informations et nos comptes à Frances? Ce jeu faisait partie de mon enfance, j'ai dépensé de l'argent dessus, je veux vraiment continuer à y jouer.

Merci beaucoup pour votre attention!

Pied de page des forums